For the survey of 40 portfolio managers, institutional credibility was defined as “instilling confidence in operational stability.” Strength of the technology platform was cited as very important or extremely important to nearly 70 percent in meeting that goal. Closer to 80 percent say it is required to be operationally efficient.
"Institutional credibility is clearly a recognizable and important concept today for funds, and that comes over really strongly throughout these results," says Paul Co
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II