Charles River Development has announced that it has entered into a strategic partnership with SJ Levinson & Sons, whereby the broker's equity transaction-cost analysis (TCA) technology will be integrated with the vendor's Investment Management Solution (IMS) product.
The partnership will embed analytics inside IMS, giving buy-side clients an enhanced view of broker and portfolio manager performance on a pre- and post-trade basis.
"We're excited to partner with Charles River and believe their clients will benefit immensely from the addition of our TCA solution, TAP (Trade Analysis Program)," says Ethan Levinson, president at SJ Levinson & Sons. "TAP will arm portfolio managers and traders with the ability to effortlessly implement pre-trade strategies and analyze post-trade results, with extraordinary granularity across a wide range of time increments and perspectives, allowing them to make better and more informed trading decisions to maximize alpha."
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership