Dimension was chosen as part of a competitive tender process and will support BlueBay's business lines covering a range of fixed income-based asset classes, replacing several legacy IT systems as a result.
"Since our launch in 2001 and subsequent acquisition by Royal Bank of Canada, our business has grown rapidly, and to achieve future ambitions we need a flexible and scalable platform that can support in areas such as derivatives processing and collateral management, and which can grow with us.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership