The real-time streaming market data desktop and mobile solution for tablet was implemented after a comprehensive analysis of the Oppenheimer's new operating requirements was undertaken.
The solution was chosen by Oppenheimer's user group for its flexible interface, charting and alert features, and seamless mobile application, which is an increasingly crucial requirement for wealth management personnel who now deal with both high-net-worth individuals and families, as well as end-investors and institutions.
“It was our goal to find a solution that would bring together global real-time pricing information, news, research and other financial and market data into one flexible workstation for our advisors. We needed a system that could offer increased flexibility in terms of how our advisors interacted with these tools, and the mobile application and its portability is very important for advisors looking to connect with their clients," says Thomas Riordan, Oppenheimer's CIO.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit