According to the vendor, Linedata I-BOR presents start-of-day and intra-day views of positions and cash, aggregating multiple data sources across buy-side firms to support risk and investment management as well as supporting reporting activities.
"Linedata I-BOR can deliver a variety of views on positions depending on what the needs are and which business functions you are trying to fulfil ─ whether it is trading or risk or performance," says Paul Westgate, product manager at Linedata.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank