Alberta Investment Management Corporation (AIMCo) has gone live with SimCorp Dimension for automation of investment workflow.
"AIMCo will use SimCorp Dimension as part of its integrated investment platform to allow for a more accurate ‘data-driven' approach to investment decision-making," says AIMCo CEO Leo de Bever. "This allows AIMCo to further develop global investment strategies for the pensions, endowments and government funds we manage."
AIMCo manages funds for Alberta, Canada public sector clients including public sector pension funds, endowment funds and government mandated funds. SimCorp Dimension has been deployed across AIMCo's Canadian operations in support of the firm's investment programs.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit