TowerBrook Capital Partners, which pursues complex, control-oriented investments in large and middle market companies, is using the cloud-based software provider's private capital data platform.
The new implementation will help the $8 billion private equity firm streamline portfolio company data collection on current holdings, as well as pursue future funding rounds. Its TowerBrook Investors IV recently closed at its hard cap of $3.5 billion.
“iLevel plays a fundamental role in enabling fund managers to efficiently monitor investments, optimize portfolio performance, expedite valuation processes, and meet today’s demands for investor reporting. We are delighted that TowerBrook Capital, a firm renowned for superior sourcing and creating value, has selected the iLevel platform and welcome them to our growing community," says Rick Kushel, iLevel's CEO.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit