Paris-headquartered vendor BI-SAM has announced that Jim Trotter will take up the post of managing director, performance and reporting services, at the firm.
Trotter will take on responsibility for a new business line at BI-SAM, which provides performance and reporting services to investment management firms. Prior to the new role, Trotter held the post of executive director, risk management analytics at MSCI, and has also worked at Northern Trust, Merrill Lynch and Investit.
He will be based in the firm's London office.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit