According to the broker, users can create custom dashboards for pre-trade applications and real-time trade monitoring through an ever-increasing number of charting, graphing and mapping widgets. These widgets are available on a stand-alone basis or through its Newport execution management system (EMS) front-end platform.
"Indigo is a ‘composite application' framework," John Comerford, head of global trading research at Instinet, tells Buy-Side Technology. "We offer a growing library of around 35
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank