Portfolio management solutions provider Axioma has launched Axioma Risk, a new risk management platform designed for portfolio managers, risk officers and asset owners.
The solution delivers risk reporting, analysis and decision support for multi-asset class portfolios.
According to the New York-based vendor, users can choose single or multi-step simulations, historical and Monte Carlo simulations, and linear parametric models.
Additionally, Axioma's Robust Factor Models have already been integrated into Risk, which utilizes cloud technology.
"Multiple built-in options enable users to fine-tune their analyses and results, and to create stress tests to measure the impact of potential events," according to a release. "Front-office quality analytics utilize a leading pricing library, and the platform is fully integrated with market data, thus providing a turn-key solution for handling exchange-traded and illiquid securities."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit