The new cloud-based solution, ETRE says, is part of a push to broaden investment opportunity in the space, building on the vendor's creation of a proprietary Electronic Traded Property (ETP) scheme and existing support for publicly-traded real estate investment trusts (REITs). The new analytics will include mark-to-market simultaneous pricing information per share, per square foot, per unit, and per key provided in real time, and will link up with ETRE's end-to-end order management capability.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent