Brussels-headquartered asset manager Petercam has selected Orfival's GPMS product for its performance measurement and client reporting functions.
GPMS works across asset classes, and can be deployed as a single module, or as a part of a wider integrated solution. Petercam has over 14 billion euros (approximately $19 billion) in assets under management.
"Orfival's GPMS tool offers a broad range of functionality to assist our clients in meeting the challenges of their modern-day demands of their own investors within portfolio analysis," says Philippe Gregoire, head of product development at Orfival. "Our GPMS product will allow Petercam to benefit from clear, accurate analysis, and to generate improved and bespoke client reports."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act