BI-SAM has announced that Andrew Frongello has joined the firm as its director of learning and development, focusing on client training programs run by the vendor.
Frongello was most recently the director of risk management at Cigna Reinsurance, and has spent his career in performance-related roles at Investor's Bank & Trust, TimesSquare Capital Management and Advest. His resumé, available on his website, also mentions work experiences at Credit Suisse, State Street Global Investors and Citigroup.
He is, perhaps, best known for the Frongello method of linking single-period arithmetic attribution results, and is a contributing author of the CFA Institute's CIPM performance designation exams.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse