The open-source operating system has proved increasingly popular among investment managers of late, and TradeFlow will initially be available on Red Hat Enterprise Linux, the vendor says.
"Many of our clients, for various reasons, want to reduce their total cost of ownership," says Simon Garwood, product manager, investment services at Fiserv. "That's more around the cost of hardware, so we've made it available for Red Hat 6.1 and a number of our clients are looking at whether they should move t
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech