Bob Schwartz has been appointed CTO of Connecticut-based SS&C Technologies, a fund administration software specialist.
Chairman and CEO Bill Stone cited his twenty years of experience as a sign of future leadership in data center infrastructure, security and mobility delivery.
Schwartz was previously CTO of SS&C's fund administration business, SS&C GlobeOp. He joined from Lehman Brothers, where he served as CTO.
"At a time when more and more financial services firms are adopting software-as-a-service (SaaS) platforms and outsourced services, it's great to be part of a company that demonstrates leadership in both of these areas," he said.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp