Analytics provider Numerix has announced the appointment of Tim Carley, who will become the firm's managing director of the EMEA sales territory.
Carley, a former VP of sales for EMEA at Wolters Kluwer, will report in to EVP of global sales, Joseph Saporito. He will manage the firm's London, Milan, Stockholm, Paris, Dubai and Frankfurt sales and development office locations, while overseeing direct sales efforts in the region.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit