The Des Moines, Iowa-based money manager and provider of specialist boutique funds with approximately $300 billion under management, will use Vermilion's reporting suite to back its expanding European operations.
The project originally stemmed from Principal Global Investors (PGI) staff cross-training with Vermilion on processing of multilingual fact-sheets, and then expanded with additional phasing in of reporting components and standardized templates designed to cover an increase in client demand for European-regulated funds.
“Principal Global Investors' Ucits fund range has experienced strong growth in net in-flows over the last few years, and we expect to see that growth continue. We required a system that was scalable for our global multi-boutique business with flexible reporting services and our fact-sheets now have a single-style template that allows us to extend the leverage of our data warehouse to provide data consistencies and cost efficiencies," says Christopher Reddy, London-based COO of Principal Global Investors in Europe (PGIE).
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp