Starting in May, trading system provider Tbricks will be available on the Linux operating system.
"Since starting Tbricks in 2006, we've closely monitored the evolution of operating systems," says Tbricks CTO Joakim Johansson. "Linux has truly come of age and is excellent at adopting and supporting technologies relevant to the financial industry. We can envision some fantastic new products and serious product improvements that can be realized now through the support of the Linux platform."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit