Trading solutions provider Marco Polo New World has appointed Christian Robertson as its CEO to lead the firm into new global markets and lines of business, while expanding its existing platform and revenues.
Robertson was selected by the firm's board based on the success of Paladyne Systems, a provider of buy-side technology and services that he co-founded, acquired by Broadridge Financial in September 2011.
Prior to that, Robertson was the founder and President of GAA, a consulting firm providing high-end systems to the alternative investment industry, having spent his early career as a technology investment banker for Credit Suisse and Merrill Lynch.
Established in 2000, Marco Polo New World now operates a global electronic trading platform providing connections to more than 80 countries investing in more than 100 markets.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won