Global technology consultancy GreySpark Partners has opened an office in Sydney to expand its operations across the Asia Pacific region and provide consulting services to local institutional investors and banks.
The Sydney office will also act as GreySpark's Asia Pacific advisory hub for over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives clearing.
Braian Szwarcberg-Poch has been appointed managing director and will lead the Australian team into bringing GreySpark's expertise in e-trading and market structure advisory services to enable clients to deal with regulatory change more efficiently and effectively. Szwarcberg-Poch returned to Sydney from London where he helped establish and distribute Barclays' OTC client clearing offering across the UK and Europe; he will be assisted by Malavika Shekar, senior consultant, in growing the business's delivery organisation.
The firm has grown to over 70 consultants globally since it was founded in London in 2009, and Sydney has become the newest hub in APAC after Hong Kong in 2011 and Singapore in 2012.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming