Paris-headquartered vendor BI-SAM has appointed Richard Irons to lead the company’s business development and account-management activities in Europe.
As executive director for Europe, he will be based in BI-SAM's London office.
Prior to joining BI-SAM, Irons was sales director for NYSE Technologies, and has held senior positions within the sales and client relationship department with Bloomberg, SunGard Global Trading, and Thomson Reuters.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership