Dubai-based investment firm Shuaa Capital went live with SunGard’s Front Arena product to enhance operational efficiency and client service.
Shuaa will leverage SunGard's Front Arena single platform to implement a transparent and fully-integrated access to regional and global markets as well as for future strategies, including market making, direct market access, securities lending, as well as algorithmic trading.
"Shuaa's enhanced sales and trading business is built on the premise of providing a client-centric suite of products and services," says HH Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum, executive chairman of Shuaa Capital. "This means offering a global institutional standard trading platform and the capacity to offer clients access to regional as well as international securities."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit