Markit has announced that China Life Asset Management has selected its Markit EDM platform for data management.
With $300 billion in assets under management, the Chinese insurance company will leverage Markit's EDM platform for all CLAMC's securities, pricing, positions and transaction data.
"This is a significant contract to win in the Chinese market. Our insurance asset management credentials, experience with the software platforms used by CLAMC and local presence were deciding factors in our successful bid," says Daniel Simpson, managing director and head of enterprise software at Markit. "When we started our operations in Asia, we committed for the long term and we are delighted to be working with such a prestigious financial institution in China."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp