BI-SAM has appointed Jonathan Schapiro global head of cloud solutions as the vendor aims at developing and strengthening its private-cloud offering.
Joining from Fidelity Investments where he most recently took on the position of head of performance measurement technology, Schapiro has 20 years of experience, spanning both the front and middle office, having lead groups responsible for global implementations across portfolio management, research, equity trading and compliance.
Schapiro will be based in Boston and will report directly to Jim Trotter, managing director of performance and reporting services.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act