EFG Asset Management, part of the EFG International private banking group, has selected Quartal Commission, the commission management component of Quartal Financial Solutions' broader software suite.
Quartal Commission handles complex fee billing and commission calculation models for all financial transactions and assets, covering both accounts receivable and payable through a single web interface. The software includes a contract management engine, allowing for differentiation between standard and bespoke agreements.
"Quartal Commission offers an integrated approach to contract management, calculation of management fees, rebates and other related fees and reporting," says Steven Johnson, chief operating officer and global head of operations at EFG Asset Management. "In particular, Quartal's value-add functionalities will significantly enhance our revenue analysis, forecasting and sales controlling activities; and better serve our growing fund distribution network."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit