Broadridge Financial Solutions has announced it will provide automated reconciliation processing to Vienna-based Raiffeisen Bank International across six of the bank’s regional subsidiaries.
Raiffeisen Bank has implemented Broadridge's multi-asset PROactive Reconciliation solution to consolidate reconciliations processing operations throughout its network banks across Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) into a centralized platform, known as Centralized Raiffeisen International Services and Payments (CRISP), located in Romania.
"The deployment flexibility of PROactive has allowed us to standardize our central infrastructure for enterprise-wide reconciliation processing and maximize operational efficiency across multiple regions," says Pierre Brisse, general manager of CRISP. "We are seeing high quality results from the solution's advanced automation and workflow, including substantial improvements to our automated matching rates and the ability to quickly onboard additional reconciliation types, such as ATM and internal account reconciliations."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit