London-based fixed-income technology provider Algomi has appointed Howard Edelstein, former chairman and CEO of BondDesk Group, as strategic advisor.
Edelstein will help drive Algomi's global expansion and further develop its product offering. The vendor opened a new office in New York in January.
Edelstein has held several executive positions, including CEO of broker-dealer and transaction processing provider Nyfix, and president and CEO of market infrastructure provider Radianz. In the late 1990s, Edelstein was leading Thomson Financial ESG as it became the first commercial entity to provide US trade confirmation services before merging with the Depository Trust and Clearing Corp. (DTCC) to create Omgeo.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent