Stuart Schwartz has been named managing director and head of sales at San Francisco-based post-trade technology provider Alpha Omega Financial Systems.
He will be responsible for driving the adoption of flagship product FIXAffirm, which delivers allocation, confirmation and affirmation of trades immediately after execution.
"With leading asset managers and broker-dealers moving to FIX-based post-trade, there is significant industry momentum towards this cost-effective and reliable technology," says Alpha Omega CEO Kamal Duggirala. "Stu will play a key role in Alpha Omega's expansion strategies, and in developing and maintaining client relationships."
Schwartz joined Alpha Omega from financial information services firm Markit, where, as director of information sales, he focused on new business development and managed a team of product developers, project and account managers. Previously, Schwartz was with S&P Capital IQ, where he served as sales manager for Central and Southeast United States, Australia and New Zealand.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership