Lombard Risk Management has appointed John Groetch as its new regional sales director for the Americas.
Groetch will be responsible for driving Lombard Risk's growth strategy in the region as the firm aims to build up its regulatory reporting, collateral management, and compliance solutions.
Groetch joins the firm from Markit where he developed and executed the sales and go-to-market strategy. Prior to that, Groetch held several executive roles such as head of risk sales at Calypso USA, COO of Razor Risk Technologies, and CEO and co-founder of Treasury Management Systems. He will be based in Lombard's Manhattan office and will report to global sales director, Simon Parkins.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech