Pyrford International, a London-based asset manager owned by the Bank of Montreal, has gone live with Charles River’s cloud-based Investment Management Solution (Charles River IMS), the vendor has announced.
The firm will use the Charles River IMS to support its post-trade processing across its equity, fixed-income and foreign-exchange businesses. Pyrford will also be using Charles River's broker-neutral FIX network to simplify system management and improve trading reliability.
"Charles River has allowed us to streamline workflows, improve productivity, and to reduce risk across all asset classes and all portfolios," says Drew Newman, chief operating officer at Pyrford International. "With Charles River managing the system day-to-day, we can concentrate on delivering long-term results and service to our clients."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming