S&P Capital IQ and Numerix have announced a multi-year partnership that will see the former's pricing models integrated within the latter's Portfolio Risk platform.
The new solution will include the Numerix CrossAsset libraries, covering instruments across multiple asset classes from fixed income through to equities, cash and more exotic derivatives.
"Through the terms of the partnership we're able to extend the capabilities of S&P Capital IQ's Portfolio Risk solution ─ providing state-of-the-art cross-asset analytics and advanced pricing models for comprehensive product coverage," says Steven O'Hanlon, CEO and president at Numerix. "We're excited about the expansion of our relationship and look forward to our continued work together."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act