Maitland Fund Services has implemented StatPro Revolution, the vendor’s cloud-based portfolio analysis platform, in order to provide daily performance, risk, contribution, and attribution analysis to its clients.
StatPro Revolution will, according to Wimbledon, UK-based StatPro, allow Maintland's clients to access and share portfolio performance analysis with other fund managers, providing greater transparency and better understanding of portfolio performance, attribution and risk.
"The advantage of this partnership is that it will allow our clients of any size access to sophisticated performance and risk reporting services on a fee-per-use basis," says Andre Le Roux, head of business development Africa for Maitland. "This was previously the preserve of the more sizeable fund managers."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank