CTI specializes in providing automated solutions to help firms handle anti-money laundering (AML) and know-your-customer (KYC) regulations, and assorted other tax compliance mandates. According to Michele Trogni, global head of managed services at Markit, CTI's straight-through processing (STP) of tax documentation will help Markit clients streamline and "de-risk" the data processes required for KYC and AML.
She says CTI's offering complements the customer identity management and regulatory repo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act