Sydney-based fund administrator MainstreamBPO has chosen Gresham Computing's Client Transaction Control (CTC) platform to handle reconciliations operations.
The firm will use CTC to automate its intersystem and cash and stock reconciliations for clients, with its specialized onboarding component handling new and existing processes.
"With the buy side facing regulatory and budget pressures many firms are turning to fund administrators such as MainstreamBPO to cut operating costs," says Bill Blythe, global business development director at Gresham Computing. "Administrators must have the right technology in place to quickly set up and report on new reconciliations, delivering the timely and accurate data their clients need."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit