Düsseldorf, Germany-based Meriten Investment Management has gone live with Charles River's Investment Management System (IMS), the vendor announced today.
The firm will use IMS for portfolio management, trading and compliance across asset classes, as well as connectivity to trading platforms.
"Charles River IMS helps our fund managers and traders work more efficiently by automating the transaction flow and removing spreadsheets, as well as providing direct access to liquidity sources," says Uwe Teutsch, head of IT and business management at Meriten. "We can better support our complex fixed-income modeling and trading workflows, and enhance compliance throughout the trading day."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit