Aréas Assurances, a French independent group made up of mutual insurance companies, has selected Linedata fund accounting and administration software solution, Linedata Chorus.
By using Linedata Chorus as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution, Aréas will reduce its costs of maintenance while improving its administrative and accounting management information systems, and remaining compliant with the regulations.
"Our implementation project had extremely tight deadlines," says Arnaud Chatellier, Aréas Assurances’ accounting and financial director. "Linedata's teams took this into account and provided us with the necessary business and technical expertise in the form of a small team, and ensured an overall service that was extremely efficient".
Aréas will also be using Linedata Nile, the vendor’s solution for reference data.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit