The solution, dubbed Abacus FileDriver, is designed to prevent against time-consuming disruptions resulting from large file transfers. It automatically retries to send a file if its initial transfer attempt fails, and provides real-time alerts for disruptions and customizable alert distribution lists. Abacus monitors and manages the service. Chris Steele, director of software services at Abacus Group, tells Buy-Side Technology that there are three main challenges when it comes to basic file tran
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act