Rocaton Investment Advisers has selected RiskFirst's PFaroe platform to provide greater insight into pension plan risk, the vendor has announced.
Deployed as a web-based platform, PFaroe allows risk managers to gauge exposures across multiple asset classes and regulatory jurisdictions.
"We are excited to leverage the advantages of PFaroe's asset, liability and risk analytics, which gives a holistic view of clients' plans built on a robust analytical framework," says Joe Nankof, consultant and partner at Rocaton, in commenting on the announcement. "We're confident that PFaroe will enhance the dialogue we have with our clients and enable them to implement decisions more effectively by directly accessing real-time reporting and enhanced analytical capabilities."
Rocaton has approximately $400 billion in assets under advisement.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit