Notenstein Private Bank has selected SimCorp's dimension platform, the vendor has announced.
A subsidiary of Raiffeisen Schweiz with approximately CHF 20 billion (approximately $22.3 billion) in assets under management, Notenstein is using the software to power its front- and middle-office operations as it seeks to expand its institutional business.
"Our decision was the result of a comprehensive selection process involving both Swiss and global solution vendors. This process included on-site due diligence at other asset managers," says Andreas Knörzer, head of asset management at Notenstein. "By choosing SimCorp Dimension we have set the foundation for the planned growth and expansion of our client services."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act