Trading Technologies (TT), a Chicago-based provider of trading software, has appointed Robbie McDonnell EVP global sales.
McDonnell was previously VP and managing director of Asia/Pacific. McDonnell will relocate from Sydney to TT's headquarters, where he will report directly to CEO Rick Lane and be responsible for leading TT's worldwide sales operation.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won