MSCI has announced that Australian superannuation fund First State Super has selected its BarraOne risk management platform.
BarraOne covers multiple asset classes, and will provide First State Super with analytics that can be run across portfolios to measure risk exposures.
"The continued adoption of BarraOne by some of the largest fund managers in Australia reinforces the value of MSCI's risk tools and the strong demand from institutional investors for our products and services as the profile of risk management continues to rise," says Michael Anderson, executive director and head of MSCI Australia. "We look forward to working with [First State Super], one of Australia's largest and most influential super funds, as they further develop their risk management processes."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit