Agency broker ITG has announced the acquisition of derivatives platform RFQ-hub.
The terms of the acquisition were not disclosed. RFQ-hub allows buy-side desks to connect directly with sell-side market-makers, and place requests for quotes (RFQs) on a range of listed and over-the-counter derivatives.
"RFQ-hub is a welcome addition to our global technology platform," says Bob Gasser, CEO and president at ITG. "This acquisition enhances the multi-asset services we are able to provide to our institutional investor clients in Europe and beyond. In the post-Dodd-Frank world, clients are challenged increasingly by operational complexity across all asset classes and derivative instruments. We believe the team at RFQ-hub has built the best-in-class solution to simplify these work and trade flows."
The platform has been rebranded as ITG RFQ-hub, and will be accessible through the broker's Triton execution management system, as well as on a standalone platform basis.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp Coric