Wellesley, MA-based Eagle Investment Systems, a provider of investment management-focused technology and a subsidiary of BNY Mellon, has promoted Greg Farrington to head of sales, Americas.
Farrington, who has been at Eagle for 14 years, will take overall responsibility for the Americas sales team, looking to drive continued growth in the region. During his time at Eagle, he has grown the firm's client base significantly, securing and managing some of the company's largest sales contracts. Farrington will report to Mal Cullen, managing director, head of the Americas and Eagle ACCESS, the firm's private cloud offering.
Eagle also recently promoted John Boggis to head of sales, Europe, Middle East, Africa & Asia Pacific. Boggis has been with the company for four years, securing a number of key global contracts for Eagle in that period. Prior to joining Eagle, he held senior sales roles with SimCorp, FactSet and Thomson Financial. Boggis reports to John Legrand, managing director, head of EMEA and APAC.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming