Calastone has announced that Dimensional Fund Advisors has joined its global fund transaction network service.
The firm has over $280 billion in assets under management, and is using the network for fund administration operations for its Australian and New Zealand-based clients. The network will enhance automation in communications and processing.
"Our business is founded on the principle of delivering great investment outcomes for clients reliably and at low cost, so using Calastone was an easy decision for us to make," says Glenn Crane, CEO at Dimensional Australia.
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp