The buy-side trading and risk management system provider says it has achieved three and a half times previous capacity at its Equinix datacenters in support of client growth.
The expansion ensures sufficient scalability and also provides redundancy, enhanced security, and significantly more capacity for clients to establish connections with third-party sell-side participants including exchanges and brokers.
“Our expansion with Equinix allows us to operate more cost effectively from a technology stand point while offering our clients, no matter how small or large they are, the benefit of ultra-low latency services across their business,” says Bruce Cooper, CTO at Liquid Holdings. “Equinix is the gold standard in networked data centers and our deepened relationship assures that financial services firms can rely on our cloud-based platform to manage their investments and operations in real-time, at all times and everywhere, with no interruption or decline in connectivity, speed, or performance.”
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit