KLP Kapitalforvaltning has extended its use of SimCorp to cover its entire front-office activities, the Copenhagen-headquarter vendor has announced.
KLP Kapitalforvaltning, part of Norwegian life insurance giant KLP, has NOK 326 billion ($52 billion) in assets under management. The firm selected SimCorp Dimension after a competitive bid process.
"Choosing the SimCorp Dimension Front-Office Suite is an important strategic decision for us. We are confident that once implemented the front office modules will help us to further automate and optimize our investment processes, thereby managing both risk and cost more efficiently for the benefit of our clients," says Håvard Gulbrandsen, CEO at KLP Kapitalforvaltning. "In particular, the straight-through-processing capabilities, not just within the front office, but also to middle- and back-office processes will result in increased efficiency gains."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent