Dion Global Solutions has announced the launch of AlphaClick, a portfolio analytics tool aimed at venture capital and private equity firms.
The platform works in an automated fashion, crunching portfolio data and reducing manual processing time. It has been deployed at RTP Ventures, and is available as a cloud-deployed product, built in HTML5.
"We wanted to take the headache out of data management for private equity and venture capital firms," says Anurag Garg, president of financial research and information at Dion. "In other parts of financial services, technology exists to trade in less than a millisecond and make payments from your smartphone wherever you are in the world. However, private equity and venture capital firms are still relying on manual processes to retrieve and manipulate vital information. This provides clients with the ability and confidence to access the technology they deserve and need for their business."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit