With the new system, Northern Trust will be able to provide services that are compliant with both the Dodd-Frank Act and the European Market Infrastructure Regulation (EMIR), both of which govern derivatives reporting.
"We're very excited, this is actually the first implementation of CMRS as a hosted solution ─ a cloud solution ─ for Northern Trust," says Brian Slutz, director at Sapient Global Markets, based in Chicago. With an implementation time of around two months before the February deadli
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit