Schroders has chosen ClusterSeven's Enterprise Spreadsheet Management (ESM) platform, the vendor has announced.
ESM allows firms greater transparency and management control over the use of the popular format, which is still pervasive in modern financial instutions. Schroders, headquartered in London, has some $464 billion in assets under management.
"Using ClusterSeven has given us a good understanding of the extent of spreadsheet activity within our business," says Nick Lloyd, head of investment technology at Schroders. "The software will help us to improve our operational controls and governance, including better data quality, lower manual costs, and better insight for our IT development plans."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won