SS&C Technologies has announced the release of an integrated technology platform that spans the front, middle and back offices, aimed specifically at hedge funds.
The offering includes an order management system, execution management tools, risk management capabilities, including for pre-trade risk, profit and loss measurement and associated mid-to-back office functionality when paired with SS&C's other services.
The firm also announced that HITE Hedge Asset Management has gone live with the platform.
"With SS&C as our trusted administrator, it made sense to look to them to provide a fully integrated solution for us to build our business and not have to worry about managing multiple vendors," says James Conant, chief financial and compliance officer at HITE. "The breadth of investment management tools and the ability to call one number for support was compelling, along with their straight-forward business model that minimizes costs down to our trading partners. The solution will provide us with the right platform to manage our capital and risk efficiently."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit